High pressure filtration units SEI
Applying a high-pressure refrigeration system prevents the freezing of the coolant, greatly improving the machining performance of the machine tool.
- Available with delivery pressures from 15 to 100 BAR, they guarantee excellent filtration values up to 5 ?m for maximum precision machining;
- increased cutting speed, feed and tool life;
- improving the quality of the refrigerant means greater protection of turrets, rotating joints, tool holders, motorized;
- increased productivity and quality of the finished part;
- direct interface through M functions of the machine tool;
- reduction of maintenance and downtime costs.